Thursday, January 6, 2011

5 Question Friday, We're Back!!!



Head on over to Mama M's to jump in too!!

1. What is your current favorite book, and why?

Unveiled, by Cherry Mosteshar. I have had this book since 1998, and every couple of years I re-read it. I truly makes me feel blessed to know that I was blessed by being born in the United States of America. Definitely puts things into perspective, I live in a nation where I am no less equal to the man sitting next to me.

2. Do you go to the dentist regularly?

I have horrible teeth, bad genes I suppose, so yes, otherwise I would have no teeth!!

3. What is your worst memory from High School?

Horrible memory from HS?? Hmm, how about my first day at a new High School, it was the middle of sophomore year, I knew no one and spent my entire lunch in the girls rest room! I was far too concerned with what everyone else thought of me to sit by myself to eat, so I did not eat, that whole day!

4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life?

I hope that I am remembered for serving the Lord, I hope that people see His light shine through me - and not in a flashy showy way either.

5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions?

I do not breath as I pass a cemetery, I never have. Not really sure why, something my sister told me once about the spirits being able to enter your body as you passed if you breath in. Yes, I realize it's cooky, but I guess old habits die hard.





2 comments:

Danielle @ "We Don't Have It All Together" said...

Hi, I am your newest follower :) That's one I never heard of before... 'not breathing when passing a cemetery'. Interesting concept though!

I have some giveaways going on if you're interested. They are ending tomorrow & I am trying to boost the entries!! We Don't Have It All Together They are all listed at the top of my page.

Tribute Books Mama said...

here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/five-question-friday.html