Monday, January 31, 2011

2011 Goals

So, I understand we are a day away from the first month of 2011 being over, but I thought since one of my goals was to blog everyday - oops, I would make a list of gaols and put it out here publicly for all seventeen of my readers to hold me accountable:) Here goes:

1.Blog something, anything - everyday (I apologize ahead of time for any of my boring ramblings that may come in the near future:)

2.Spend more time reading - currently my reading consists of only what I need to read before Bible Study, so my goal is to expand my horizons, read books, other scriptures, articles, etc.

3.Write letters - most of my family is out of town, so we primarily keep in touch via various social networking medias and email. The occasional phone call, but the differing time zones sometimes put a damper on that. So one letter a week - that's the goal.

4.Yell less, give more hugs, and spend more time playing with the kiddos. I am thinking that some mommy and boy time is in the cards - drop the Princess off with my sister and go do fun big kid stuff with the boys:) They need it, and I think I do too.

That's it for now, I will reevaluate at the end of this month and see what may need tweaking, or even what needs to be added:)

What goals do you have for this year, have you stuck to what your original plan was?

0 comments: