Monday, April 19, 2010

Weird, Random, Megan-isms

Just what you have always wanted, a long list of random weird facts about moi!!

  • If there is a scale in my vicinity, I must step on it. Multiple times to see how different the number is each time.
  • This includes in restrooms, where I will stand on it, pee, and then stand back on it to see how much I peed. I will be totally irritated if the after number is bigger than the before number!!
  • I have a fear that I will be sitting there in the restroom, and the door will open, for all to see. A bit of OCD comes out as I will walk in, shut the door, lock the door, then turn on the light before I proceed. If it all happens to fast, I am very worried the door will fly open.
  • People at work realize my germaphobic tendencies to the point that they will call me to let me know when vendors bring in snacks so that I will be the first one to get some. That way no one has breathed on it, and no one has touched it:) The receptionist will call me and tell me "There are doughnuts in the break room, and no one has breathed on them yet"
  • I refuse to go into the restroom if someone has sprayed air freshener.
  • I have a lot of issues with public or even semi-public restrooms.
  • My twelve year old brother is taller than me, my fourteen year old brother passed me up about 3 years ago.
  • I can not cook dinner in a messy kitchen.
  • It bothers me to know there are dirty dishes in the dishwasher, I will run it with even one glass.
  • Hair grosses me out, even my own, to the point that when I see loose hair I will gag.
  • Running is relaxing to me.

I am sure there is more, but for fear of scaring you away, I will leave them for later:)

3 comments:

Tina said...

Meagan...Don't you love that quote...I am a quote nut and have really had to contain myself sometimes from putting a quote in every blog post...LOL

Loved reading your Megan-isms....

Hope all is well...

Hugs

Catherine said...

LOL! I loved reading this. My fave was the one about the donuts that haven't been breathed on yet. :)

MY LIFE WITH BOYS! said...

OH my gosh. We were separated at birth! I think I am about 90% of what you listed.