Tuesday, April 13, 2010

one day at a time...

Do you ever feel like you are spinning and going and there is no end in sight? Like one thing after another things continue to spin out of control and there is nothing you can do or say to make them slow down, let alone stop? Don't get me wrong, there could be so much more wrong or out of my grasp than there is, but really, do we have to keep going this way? I feel like I need a mountain to climb, or a beach to go sit on, a lake to float in, something, somewhere out in the middle of nowhere to sit and do nothing!!

2 comments:

Catherine Moore said...

oh my goodness...this is EXACTLY how I feel right this moment! that is why I had to take a break, sit down, and read some blogs. I always find inspiration there :)

Angel said...

I am having one of these days also. Hope yours gets better.