Friday, April 30, 2010

Jumping back in..

To Five Question Friday!!


The questions and my answers are below, hop on over to Mama M's site and link up too:)

1. If you could, would you go back to high school? In a heartbeat, I had so much fun!!

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".) To be financially stable, to know that I am raising the kids in the best way possible, and maybe for no humidity in Houston??

3. What kids show do you secretly like? I love Hanah Montana and The Suite Life of Zach and Cody:)

4. What is your beverage of choice? Water

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)? My need to control EVERY.THING. - and I am a work in progress:)





1 comments:

Stacey said...

You would seriously go back to high school? Heck no for me! lol