Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Let's Play Ball!!!

It is official, Spring has sprung and the boys have kicked off their 2010 season of Little League Baseball. To say they are excited is an understatement. They love baseball, love being outside, and this year they will get to travel to the next field over when their games are done and watch their uncle play too!! They are super excited that they are experiencing this season with their uncle, and while I may be a bit biased since he is my brother, I am excited for them too! Oh, and let me tell you Miss Priss loves to watch them, yell for them, clap for them, and run around and grasp the attention of all the fans and parents in the stands!


Saturday was opening day and it was beautiful!! Last year was dreadfully cold and wet!! This year my one goal was to get some sun, and I achieved that and then some. The day started with the parade of all the teams, and introducing each player by name. The boys friends had a game that followed immediately after opening ceremonies, so we intended on watching them play. I had packed a cooler of lunch meat, bread and cheese, we were well prepared for a long day at the ball park!! The boys game followed that game and Uncle Jake had a double header.

We could not have asked for more beautiful weather! It was gorgeous, the kids had a blast, and momma got some sun:).

1 comments:

JD said...

Sweet!!!!!!! We don't do any organized sport (well, unless you want to count Josh's ballet school?), so I love to see everyone else's photos and posts... I can sense the excitement in the air!

Go team go!