Friday, March 19, 2010

A few great babies...

Last year I walked with Team Coy. Coy is one of the most precious little boys ever, and his family, well they are just great too!! This year I will be walking with team Coy again, and I am so excited that his little sister will be there to join us!! God willing neither of the little ones are ill. Last year Coy had a bug and couldn't be there:(

And this is my first plug for March of Dimes. I have had a few friends who have had preemie babies, and guys let me just tell you the March of Dimes organization does so much to help raise awareness and continue to fund research for premature births, treatments for premature babies, and prevention of premature births.

Please help. By donating to Team Coy you are helping future babies go home with their parents.

Please help Team Coy reach their goal!!



0 comments: