Wednesday, March 10, 2010

17 Months and Counting...

Oh my word my little one is growing up way too fast!! She is 17 months, and since we snatched the paci during daytime she is talking up a storm. We knew it was in her, since she does take after her mom. It was just a matter of time before she started talking and just. would. not. stop!!

I should also point out that this child quite possibly needs a name change, from Jenna to Attitude, with a capital "A". Oh you have no idea!!! She will look at you push you away and squeal "EEEHHH" or "No" or whatever gibberish she comes up with. You can ask her who has an attitude, she says "Me" very proudly and points to herself!! We are in for a world of trouble with this one!!

She walks very well, is very persistent about feeding herself all by herself, she loves to dance and twirl. Watch out for the shoe section at Target that girl can break the bank, or your eardrums with her screams for not getting another pair of shoes (I have figured out how to avoid the shoe area all together). She is a total girly girl and I love it!!!

2 comments:

Catherine Moore said...

ha! I love it! oh lord...this is what we have to look forward to, isn't it! :) Also, I meant to comment last week, but was in a hurry out the door after reading your last post. LOVED IT! And, I love that picture of him in the boat. priceless! great post. ~cat

Erin Lutz said...

That is so cute. My girls have more shoes than I do. And just wait untill she discovers lip gloss!