Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tag Your It...

I Have Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by Jaimie to do a Meme Tuesday.

This is a Meme about getting to know me.

1- Name someone with the same birthday as you. Meredith, but she is not famous:)

2- Where was your first kiss? On my best firends front porch, and her mom caught me:)

3- Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? Nope.

4- Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Yes

5- Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? No

6- What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? Smile and Eyes

7- What really turns you on? Hmmmm....

8- What do you order at Starbucks? Mocha Frap, or Cafe Mocha

9- What is your biggest mistake? I have no regrets!!

10- Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No, I can't say that I have

11- Say something totally random about yourself. I actually like to clean, as long as there is no one else in the house!!

12- Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Yes, I get Britney Spears all the time, but i don't see it!!!

13- Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Sure do, I love to make the boys watch them with me!!

14- Did you have braces? nope

15- Are you comfortable with your height? For the most part, but I am the shortest one in my family:)

16-What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Well...

17- When do you know its love? You just know:)

18- Do you speak any other languages? English and Spanish

19- Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Yep

20- What magazines do you read? Parents

21- Have you ever ridden in a limo? does a party bus count?

22- Has anyone you were really close to passed away? My grandma a couple years ago :-(

23- Do you watch MTV? Nope

24- What's something that really annoys you? People scraping their teeth on utensils!!!

25- What's something you really like? my family:)

26- Do you like Michael Jackson? I like the older stuff :-)

27- Can you dance? Yes

28- What's the latest you have ever stayed up? Never been one to stay up too late, but probably until about 3 or 4, but that was years ago!!

29- Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Not really, Jesse threatened to call an ambulance when I passed out once - I woke up saying no, and he took me by car.

30- Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? I try to:)

31- Tag 5 people! Ok, I will tag who ever wants to continue this meme:)

0 comments: