Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Healthy Thru the Holidays...

Lets face it, I need all the motivation I can get. Mama M and Keely have started a support group of sorts. Keeping eachother accountable for weekly excersice and eating goals.

Since the Princess just turned one, and I have yet to loose any of that baby weight, going into the holidays with a goal of loosing weight seems like a more appropriate choice. Considering the alternative would be big baggy sweaters, and sweat pants. Last time I checked, they kind of frowned upon that in the office, and well quite frankly so does the hubs!!
MckLinky Blog Hop

8 comments:

MannMom3 said...

Yay Megan!!!! Gonna be some fun times ahead..WOOOHOOO!!!!

Keli said...

I did not join your blog hop, but I wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog about my homemade purses. I have considered making diaper bags, so will look into altering the pattern to a larger size and adding lots of pockets on the inside. Thanks for the suggestion. Have a great evening.

Wendy said...

I haven't lost any of that baby weight and it has been 6 years!!!

Good luck!

Mama M. said...

Alright, Megan! So glad to see you join in!!

Jamie H said...

I'm aiming to loose some baby weight too!

Tina said...

Good luck with the weight loss...

~Hugs

Jennifer said...

I gave you an award on my blog today!

Priscila said...

I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : )
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila