Thursday, November 12, 2009

A bit of this and that

OK, so I am horribly busy right now!!! Way too much going on at work, and home, and the boys have been having make up baseball games (which is bringing our weekly total at the ball park to 5 - yes 5 days a week), Jenna now has a sinus infection, still no house, still have a leaking pipe.

The landlord says he will not fix the pipe until we move out - umm, thanks.

Here is a convo I had with Jay last night - on our way to the ball park...

J: Mom, what happens if President Obama get pulled over by a police man?

Me: Well, if he was doing something wrong, he will probably get a ticket. (Which I do not believe, but I am not ready to go into the way politicians get away with all that they do)

Jay: Yep, he'll get a ticket alright, ...for being a democrat!

The kid is funny - political parties aside, what other 6 year old pulls that out? He makes us laugh, which is probably why he doesn't get into as much trouble as he should - which may mean he will be a future politician.


And, as promised, here are a few pics from Jenna's party - not all, since I haven't gotten a hold of my mom's camera, but her are a few.


8 comments:

Jennifer said...

raising a little Republican there! A politically minded one, at that. I personally try to avoid thinking about politics. It just gives me a headache.

Jenna's party looks like it was a lot of fun. That cake is GORGEOUS!

justjaime31 said...

LOL Lil man is FUNNY!!

Your little princess is adorable!! Looks like she had a fun birthday!!

Bella said...

Can I just say I love your sons comment! He's a little pundit in the making! Watch out FOX! :)

Tina said...

Meagan:

Love the pics...looks like everyone had a great time.

Miss you...

~Hugs

Jeanette said...

Would you like me call up the landlord? I would, just for you! That's BS.

Very cute birthday pics.

Anon Mom said...

Your son sounds like mine! They are too funny.

GrammieMommy said...

Love the pictures!

I left you a blog award on my blog..you may pick up when you have a free moment!

Have a great wkend!

Cascia said...

That conversation with your son was cute! It looks like everyone had a great time at the party too.