Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Out of the mouth of Jay...

Jay is a funny, clever little guy, you never know what he may say next!! He keeps you on your toes, and rarely do you know how to respond! Just the past few days these are some of his thoughts:

"Mom, you can call me Jason, because my name is Jay and I am a son."

"Mom, are you allergic to wild parsnips?" Really?? How would I know?? I don't even know what a parsnip looks like, I might just look it up!!


"Mom, we need to buy Joe (his uncle) a UTique gift." Not sure what that was, I asked, and he replied "A unique gift about or from UT"

Clever, clever little guy!!! We did buy a UTique gift, we found some University of Texas Longhorns Potato Chips by Zapp's!!

5 comments:

JD said...

Awwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! So sweet, so precious!

Wild parsnips, eh? Hilarious!

justjaime30 said...

LOL because ALL kids know what wild parsnips are??? Very cute!!

Shana said...

They come up with the cutest stuff, don't they!! Love the Jason!

becky said...

wild parsnips? was he watching phineas and ferb just prior to that? there's an episode where candace is allergic to them. that would be my first thought!

The Silva's said...

We don't have cable, I suppose he could have been talking to kids at school about it, who knows, but it threw me for a loop!!