Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday!!


Not me Monday...I never took my daughter who had soaked her diaper out of her stroller, and realized that there was no way I could pry the two boys away from the experiment they were in the middle of at the Children's museum, only to change her right there in the middle of the museum. I would never expose my child's bare bum in public. Not me!!!

I most certainly did not scream while sitting at my desk, and the power went out. Not because I was scared, but because I was working on a proposal for three hours and had not saved my work. Only to realize that my computer was still on, I was still typing and someone had just turned off my light. I would never scream out loud at work, and I would definitely know if my light had been turned off!! Not me!!!

I did not let my boys stay up last night to watch a movie on the couch while I laid in bed listening to them giggle. I did not fall asleep before them, I would never ever let them do that!! Not me!!!

2 comments:

carebear said...

Thank you so much for the prayers and kind wishes. It really means a lot. :)
Sounds like you have some awesomely fun kids at your house. And by the way, I have NEVER slept in and used the portable dvd player in my room to babysit my three year old. Nope - not me. ;)

JD said...

I have never fallen asleep before my kids either, nor did I wake up in that same occasion, if it had happened, to find them still up at 4am. Oye.

Love the one about the light being turned off, and the scream. **giggles**