Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Look!!

Are you guys just loving the new look?? I am!! Thanks to Mandy I have a beautiful, colorful new look!! The makeover was part of a contest she held back in July, and I love it!!! Let me tell you I was probably the worst customer she has ever dealt with since i gave her virtually no direction. I think my e-mail went something like this:

I love colors, but with the two boys, and the little princess, I would like for the design to be somewhat girly- and gender neutral. Does that make sense? I just get a sense of dull when I say gender neutral. We are very active - love baseball, outdoors, water... I love elements from digital scrapbook sites, some of the ones I liked best were "cheerful", "loves me, loves me not", "catch a wave" - I love all of these blog designs - does that make things clear as mud now??:) Please feel free to let your creative juices flow.

We are still adding a few finishing touches but I just could not wait to get the new look out there!!

So with that, she created this!! And I L.O.V.E. it!!! The best part is, that she donates 30% of the cost of her blog designs to a new charity each month. This month is the Ronald McDonald House. So, not only do you get a great new look for your page, but you also get to help out some wonderful causes!!! Head over to her site and place your order!!!

Blogs by Mandy


Thanks Mandy!!!



Photobucket

1 comments:

JD said...

Gorgeous, Megan!!!! Mandy did Mallory's blog too, from the same contest, maybe?

I had to giggle at the email you sent her. Too funny!!