Friday, August 28, 2009

Five Question Friday!!

It's Friday people...and its time for some questions, brought to us by Mama M.


So, the rules? Copy and paste the five questions below to your blog post, answer them, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code and link up! I'd also love it if you'd link back to me...not a requirement, just a request!

And, we're off!!

1. What is your favorite Holiday and why? (Thanks, Keely! Yup, same Keely as above!!)
Mine would be Halloween for all the fun costumes, or Thanksgiving for all the great food, Christmas for the beautiful decorations and the opportunity to share with others the reason for celebrating Christmas, or Easter for the awesome craw fish boil we have every year - the great service we have at church and the ability to share another amazing moment in our history, Jesus' resurrection!!! Oh, did you say I had to pick just one??? Oops

2. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
My father's mother. She was an amazing person who taught me so much about loving family, staying strong, believing in yourself, and serving the Lord!!

3. If you could give up one household chore forever, what would it be?
LAUNDRY!!! Hands down - there is no contest!!!!

4. What is the BEST practical joke you have ever been a part of, on the giving OR receiving end? (Thanks to Meghan, for that one!!)
The only one I can think of was an April Fool's joke we played on my grandmother (dad's mom). I told her dad was in a horrible car accident and was in a full body cast and in the hospital, I think she hung up on me trying to make reservations to fly out asap - we called her back and told her April Fool's - she did not find it funny:)

5. Where (or how) did you meet your spouse?
I was a lifeguard at the pool in his aunts neighborhood. He would come to visit every summer, and every summer I would wait for him to come again!! Cheesy, I know.


MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I can't believe you did that to your poor grandmother! :) Thanksgiving is my favorite.

carebear said...

Definitely hard to pick just one holiday. They are all good for different reasons! I enjoyed reading. :)

JD said...

1. What is your favorite Holiday and why?
I love them all!! I love Christmas time because of the Christian meaning, and because it focuses intensly on family time, rest, and togetherness. And, oh yeah, FOOD ;o)

2. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
Probably Jesus. I hope. As for someone I've met, perhaps my sister-friend Elizabeth.

3. If you could give up one household chore forever, what would it be?
Putting laundry away. I don't mind washing it, but then where does it all go???!?

4. What is the BEST practical joke you have ever been a part of, on the giving OR receiving end?
Can't recall. Not much of a practical joker.

5. Where (or how) did you meet your spouse?
On a 1-800 number.......