Friday, August 21, 2009

Five Question Friday!!

Join me in a blog hop created by Mama M, at My Little Life, copy and paste the questions, answer them, and swipe the MckLinky code and add it to your post as well.

Here goes:

1. What is your biggest Pet Peeve? (Thanks, Meghan!)
Oh, do I have to just pick one?? I will give two - first i would say that one of my pet peeves is when people scrape the plate/bowl with their knife/fork/spoon ugghhh!! Oh, and when they then proceed to bite down on the spoon/fork and slide it out of their mouth with their teeth closed - it gives me chills just typing it!! number two is when people are annoyingly loud on purpose to irritate you on PURPOSE. We all know what you are doing - and in a work place it is a bit childish!!

2. With no worries about finances, childcare, or travel time...where would you most want to vacation?
Spain!! Definitely Spain!! Beautiful country, and great food!!

3. If your house was in the path of a tornado and you had time to grab 3 things before the house was totally destroyed (children, husband, pets are already out) what 3 items would you grab? (Thanks, A.!)
The lap top, external hard drive, and the baby books!!

4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? (Thanks, Keely!)
I would have to say Colorado, or Georgia!! But I don't see us packing up anytime soon.

5. What is your family's favorite home cooked meal?
Cracker Fried Chicken, Mashed potatoes (with the skins on), cream gravy, and corn on the cob!! MMMMMmmmm, a true Southern meal!!

OK, it's your turn!!


MckLinky Blog Hop



Photobucket

5 comments:

Crayon Wrangler said...

Cracker fried chicken? That sounds delish.
Loved your answers.

Alycia

Mama M. said...

Mmmmm...can you come cook for me? :) Yummo!

Stacey said...

EEK..I can't stand the sound of teeth scraping across a fork either!
Fried chicken and mashed potatoes..yummy!

Kimberly said...

Cracker Fried Chicken?? I wonder if my daughter can make this? I will order next time she ask me what I want for dinner :)

Amanda said...

Georgia... I have *always* wanted to be a southern girl!!

Blessings to you!
Amanda