Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Gory be to God

I have three very precious reasons to be thankful to God everyday!!





With that being said there are a couple of other reasons I have thanked God recently too. My sweet fried Ann Marie, delivered a 23 week micro preemie in December of 2007, Coy. Coy is a happy healthy 19 month old. By God's grace, and perfect timing Ann Marie also welcomed their precious daughter into the world on the 17th of July, after a 14 week hospital stay and a few weeks of bed-rest at home prior to that! Cydney is doing well, and expected to go home soon.

The last think I wanted to thank God for today, was giving precious Stellan some breaks from SVT through the night. This little man is a fighter, he has already touched so many people, God has great plans for him!! He still has a long road ahead of him, but his mommy and daddy put their trust and faith in the Lord.


"Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song." Psalm 95:2

2 comments:

Sugar and Spice said...

Hi! I saw your comment on Mckmama! I wanted to share my website with you: Sugarandspice1.etsy.com
I will be donating a portion of all sales to the String of pearls to help families and babies like Stellan! I am trying to get it out there in any way I can! Please let your family, friends etc. I would really appreciate it!
Thanks!! :)
-lexi
Sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com

Together We Save said...

Looks like you really do have alot to be thankful for.