Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog Hop

Oh, things have been busy, hot and dry around here. We finally have rain - but I have a feeling, that if it doesn't stop raining soon, we will all have to canoe home:). So many things have been changing, trying to find our new home, started attending a wonderful church, changes at work, talk of lay offs, cutting back hours, cutting back pay, and actually having lay-offs at Jesse's work - I think they just had round two, maybe three. It is defiantly stressful, but God will provide, we will make it through. I just can't help but smile when I look at these three kiddos everyday:)! Sure I may be a bit biased, but they are three of the cutest, sweetest kids in the whole world, and I am blessed to spend my life with them!!!

***I absolutely love these photos. This week, on TUESDAY, 7/7/09, the theme is A FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPH. Post up one of your favorite photographs and a caption that tells the audience about it. Here is a sample: http://mcklinky.blogspot.com/2009/07/mcklinky-photo-blog-on-tuesday-sample.html Do not change any part of this snippet of code except for this paragraph only.... replace the text that falls between (and includes) the opening and closing asterisks. Be sure to enter your own link to your own blog hop post as soon as the blog hop starts!***

MckLinky Blog Hop

Their sweet faces

A sweet shot, that I would not have been able to get them to create if it were my own idea!!


4 comments:

Alicia W. said...

Yours is great! :o) Nice to meet you, I'm Alicia from SC

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a cute blog.
I love your picture...

Love this blog hopping party
Have a great day.

http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

MamaVigil said...

I love the pictures - What great clothes - Blessings!

~Brenda said...

That's the cutest picture I think I saw from the whole MckLinky photo blog hop! I have two older brothers and can imagine how she's feeling. :-)

~Brenda