Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Slacker!!!

I have been a blog slacker!!! So I will update in list format, because you know it’s fun and easy and fast!!
• What has been going on in our neck of the woods?
• Lots, we are actively looking for a new house – preferably one way under market value that we can fix up and sell in a couple of years.
• I need change, and don’t really want to do much with the house we are in, so it is time for a move!!
• Jenna is well on her way to walking, she stands alone for several seconds at a time and she will take steps while you hold her hand (even though you are not actually holding her). So I suspect that she will be on the move in the next couple of weeks or so.
• She has no teeth to speak of, although there are some suspicions that she may be getting one soon.
• The boys got Mohawks a few weeks ago.
• The Pastor at church loves them!!
• My MIL is still keeping the kids for us during the day and I have a clean house, clean laundry, and dinner cooked when I get home. The woman is a blessing I tell you!
• Jay is about to loose is 6th tooth, and AJ is about to loose two more of his.
• There will be a temporary pool put up in the backyard so the kids can “teach grandma how to swim” - we will see how long it lasts, since there is a drought in the area I am pretty sure we shouldn’t even be filling it up and because of said drought the whole thing might just evaporate in 2.3 seconds.
• Today is the first day in a week we have not reached temperatures hotter than 100 degrees outside!!
• There’s a great new “linky” service available and I wanted to let you know about it. It’s called MckLinky – www.mcklinky.com. After realizing the need for a new, reliable linky capability, Brent Riggs and MckMama got together to create a free, easy to use linky service for all their blog friends.


0 comments: