Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Words

I love watching the kids discover new things! It truly is one of the greatest joys of being a parent. Jenna has started stacking toys, pulling up and letting go of everything (I am quite sure by the end of the summer her grandmother will have had a couple of heart attacks!!), she is even starting to talk a little more. I mean real, honest to goodness words, and she knows what she means. "Da" is only said when she sees him, "mama" is only when I am around and she wants my attention, "pu" or "pup" (depending on how excited she is when she says it) is always said when she reaches her arms out to who she wants to pick her up. It is the cutest thing ever!!! It only took her a day to get accustomed to her grandma and she will not let her out of her sight. My MIL says that she won't let her put her down! Sorry Mrs. Irene, looks like you will have a spoiled one once she goes back to daycare!!

That's all for now, hopefully we will take pictures this weekend, and I will post them later!!

1 comments:

Mama M. said...

Hi there! Just letting you know you won my photo contest! Send me a message at fivecrookedhalos@gmail.com
and let me know your preference for a prize and where I should sent it! Thanks for playing along! Mama M.