Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday!!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I certainly did not snap at the boys in Wal-Mart. I did not tell them to pay attention before they ran into somebody, and I definitely did not snap at the Wal-Mart employee when he apologized to me for not paying attention (since he thought the first snapping was at him too). And I clearly did not replay the whole dialogue in my mind as I walked away, and I absolutely did not think to myself, “Oh my gosh, I am a b****!” Not me!!
I surely did not get to the medical center an hour early for Jenna’s appointment and then get lost, only to arrive five minutes before her scheduled appointment. I did not then realize that I was only two blocks away to begin with before I was lost, and I positively did not get lost going home!! Not Me!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Awww.. don't be too hard on yourself for (NOT) snapping...sometimes we just have those moments!! :)

Foursons said...

HA! I wonder what that employee was thinking? He must have been corrected many a times while shopping in Walmart w/his mother. ha ha ha ha

Foursons said...

Thanks for your input on redshirting! I really appreciate it.