Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday!! Is Back:)

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not take extra time to walk around the office the day after the cleaning crew came to ensure I was the first one to use the toilet (and put the seat down) every time I used the restroom before lunch. Not Me!!

I did not have to ask my child if he remembered to put on some underwear before we left for school, as we were backing out of the driveway, and then have to pull back into the driveway and send him back inside the house after I got his answer, nope Not Me!!

I did not ask our VP where Frob and Betty were, when I really meant Bob and Freddie, and totally would not have laughed so hard I snorted, during a conference call. Never! Not Me!!!

I did not convince my sister that she needed to go to the doctor on a Saturday because she had every symptom of the swine flu and I did not tell her that she was unnecessarily infecting her two small children with said swine flu. Not me! (oh, and the "Swine Flu" she has is really a bad sinus infection)


1 comments:

amy said...

ha! I just laughed out loud-- GREAT ones, Megan!! I especially like Frob and Betty. ha ha!