Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Orange For Stellan

Please continue to pray this morning, Stellan is in surgery, after a very rough night. Check here to see all the people wearing orange for Stellan. The boys picked out their clothes last night, and picked out Jenna's too. Can you find them on MckMama's blog? The boys are so sweet, they told me that every time they eat or drink today, they will say a prayer for baby Stellan. They continued to add that God made Stellan special so that all these people would know Him, and that Stellan is such a cute baby, so all these people would want to look at him, so God will heal him. I think it is funny how their minds work. They also said they would pray every time they saw something orange. I am sure that this will stick with them for a long time.
The kids had a good night, Jenna is so close to crawling! It scares me and excites me at the same time!! I love to watch her reach all these milestones, but at the same time it is such a bittersweet feeling. We are quite sure that she will forever be the "baby" of our family and that no more will follow her. So while I am excited to watch her as she grows, I am sad to see her not be such a baby anymore. She is so independent and not such a cuddly girl :(.
She gives kisses when she wants to, but strictly on her terms. It is hilarious to watch!! The other night Jesse was trying to give her kisses before I laid her down, he would move in to kiss her cheek and she would wrinkle her nose and turn her head away from him. As soon as he stopped trying for the kiss she opened her mouth and leaned in to him, he would turn to give her a kiss and she would turn away again with her nose all scrunched up. I was laughing so hard I could barely stand there holding her. Eventually she gave in and gave her daddy several kisses before bed, but it was the funniest thing ever!! And she knew it too!
We are in for some trouble with this one, I can already tell!!

0 comments: