Monday, June 16, 2008

Prayers and Congrats!!!

I just got some great news, one of my co-workers and his wife are expecting a little one in January!! This is very exciting because they have been undergoing some fertility treatments for a bit now. Nothing outrageous like six babies, just some additional hormones to assist in the baby keeping process. Christy has had a few miscarriages already, her last at 6 weeks, and the one before that at 12. Can you all please lift them up in prayer that God will bless them with a happy healthy baby this time around? Christy works as an ultrasound technician and I know that it must be so difficult for her to get to enjoy all the happiness with the patients while she is aching for a child of her own. These two are some of the nicest people I know and I wish them all the happiness and comfort with this pregnancy.

Congrats to you both, you are in our thoughts and prayers!!

0 comments: