Monday, June 16, 2008

It's a .......

We are having a girl!!! One of my good friends at work decorated my office with pink ballons, a pink sign, and pink shiny hearts all over my office!!! It was really a surprise to come into work and see that, but she is such a sweetie!!! I will post pics later of the office and finally put up some "belly pics"!! Wow, the time is flying, we are 26 weeks, and it is all down hill from here.

Although, it would be nice to get some of that Montana snow, Erin do you think Kevin could arrange that?

I know wishful thinking, a girl can hope can't she?? I guess I will have to stick to putting my head in the freezer to get out of the Texas heat and Houston humidity for now.

5 comments:

The Van Fam said...

YEA! Again, I am so excited for you!! When's your due date? I remember being preggo last summer and no, it's not fun. I hated missing out on the phone summer things (skiing, wakeboarding, water slides and schlitterbaun) as well! Sooo worth it!

Sabrina said...

Congrats!!! Little girls are such a blessing:)

Melissa said...

Megan,
Thank you for the comment! Congratulations on your new girl! I would love to tell you all about the book. It is written for 4th graders, but I tell everyone it ranges from the 3rd to 5th grade level. It is a children's chapter book with 170 pages and 15 chapters. There are some black and white pictures through out the book. You could always give it a pre-read to see if the boys are ready for it... if not in the future, right?!? I know from reading the book to different age groups, there is some humor in the book that the 4th graders get a bit more than the 2nd graders. I also included a few vocabulary words that a lot of the kids needed the dictionary for. But I wrote it in a fun way so they would want to know what the word actually meant. It worked!
If you would like to email me at melissamwilliams@mac.com I can go ahead and take your pre-order right now and give you more info! Personally, I can not wait to get Iggy stuffed animals... they will be available on the website in the fall! :O)

I look forward to hearing from you!

Take care,
Melissa

chelsburleson said...

hey girl! i'm so excited you're having a precious baby girl...pink, pink, pink! also, was your birthday yesterday? i think it was...happy birthday friend!
xoxo-chels

August said...

Congrats Megan! That is awesome! :o)