Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Have Been Tagged!!!!

I have been tagged, by Erin. So to give her something to do while she stays at home doing nothing,,,(totally kidding, she just had a baby and has two other little ones, 5 and 3...she has her hands full!!) So here are the rules...

Link to the person who tagged you,
Post the rules on your blog,
Write six random things about yourself,
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs,
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog,
Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Random things about ME???...

1) I absolutely hate when people do not use grammar correctly, on more than one occasion I have caught myself correcting my co-workers in the middle of a meeting, conference call, or what have you. It is just a reflex people, we will blame on my fifth grade teacher Mrs. Hudgens. I am pretty sure she is not reading this, so we will blame it on her!

2) I do not like to go to sleep with the house a mess!! Not to say it doesn't happen (more now than ever) but I truly loose sleep over it, or think about it while I should be working.

3) If i do not have too much to do, I forget what I was doing. I know it does not make any sense but unless my mind is going a hundred miles an hour, I just don't know what to do.

4) I hate shopping. Unless I am just in the mood to shop - which means there are no kids going with me!!! In that case I could spend hours at Target. I have to be in a really good mood to go to the mall! There are just too many people!!!

5) I never touch door handles in public places! Too many germs!!

6) I wash my hands way too often, my skin should be falling off!! And my desk, I disinfect my entire office at least three times a week. Again the germ thing!! I know it is just a small case of OCD.

Here is some of the randomness that is me!!! Now it is your turn...Amy, Chelsea, Paloma, Big Mama, Boo Mama, and Shannon.

3 comments:

chelsburleson said...

hey girl!
thanks for what you said about the "suit drive" and for tagging me :) how fun! hope all is going well with you and your darling family!!

love-chels
chelsburleson@gmail.com

Paloma said...

Hi Megan! Thanks for the sweet compliment. I also have an aversion to germs and bad grammar...just ask my students. :)

I was tagged a little while ago. Here's the link:

http://paloma81.blogspot.com/2008/01/ive-been-tagged.html

Thanks for reading my blog!

Erin said...

I'm just like you on number three...I work better under pressure, which is funny since I have nothing to do these days...hahaha