Friday, April 11, 2008

Fashion Fiesta

medium button
While I do not have pictures of my actual wardrobe, that would have required me to actually get up when the alarm sounded and not hit the snooze button forty-three times. I can tell you that right now I am in the your pregnant and gaining weight around the midsection but don't quite look pregnant yet limbo!!! My wardrobe right now consists of many loose fitting shirts like these,


and gauchos like these,


It really is quite comfortable and will probably continue to be my wardrobe throughout the pregnancy and beyond seeing as this child is due to arrive mid to late September. If money were no option then I would love a beautiful maternity wardrobe including these shirts, one of each please. At $78 each I can't even pick one!! And since I am practical I could pair the shirts up with a few of these skirts and they would be great for work or play!


For the post baby wardrobe I think I would have to say this, this, or this for work, and for play I would like this, this, or even this!!


Some of this may also require 24 hours of working out after the birth of this child as well.


We can dream though, we can dream!!!







7 comments:

Keetha said...

I wanna see YOU in your wardrobe!!!! And no, I DON'T mean a picture of you in the closet!!! Hehehehehehe

Donna said...

Hang in there. There are so many cute maternity things out there these days. Oh, and I love, love, love that BR dress you linked to. Very cute!

Erin said...

You have great taste and brown gauchos got my through my pregnany and post partum!

Leigh said...

Good Luck! I enjoyed stopping by! I hope you can drop in on my fashion fiesta!

Keri said...

I hate that stage of pregnancy! Don't worry, though, it ends quickly and soon you'll have a cute belly! :)

Lisa said...

I am pregnant too, due Sept 23 with my third child! Congrats : ). I have a few cute maternity things but not nearly enough. Is it ever possible ot have enough clothes? I can't wait for post-pregnancy and to start wearing what I want to wear!

Big Mama said...

Thanks for joining the Fiesta!