Thursday, March 27, 2008

Surprise......

Well, I have been feeling a little off lately and went to the doctor to see what was going on. Having a number of "girl problems" I thought it would be one of those again, they said they were going to check for cysts and scar tissue to see if that was causing the problems again, they also wanted some blood work to see if there were any abnormalities there. Lo and behold there was a growing abnormality....

Actually this "abnormality" is baby number three. Expected arrival September 22, 2008. Yep folks that is right we are in our second trimester already! This should feel like a breeze since 12 weeks passed before we even found out about the baby! I say that now, but ask me again in the heat of the Texas Summer:)!! All in all I feel great a little tired but heck, I work ten hour days and run after two toddlers in the evenings. Jesse has been a great help!!! He has done so much around the house just so I can rest. We are excited to welcome this new addition to our family and just can't wait to find out if we will be exploding pink all over the place or adding some more testosterone to the house. I am way out numbered already so we will see how this all plays out. We should have the opportunity to find out the sex of the baby in May! We will keep you all updated!!!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Oh man...congrats!!!!!! That is so fun, I kind of hope you have a girl so you don't get over-run by all those boys :)

I was 13 weeks when I found out with Hunter...glad to hear I'm not the only one out there to miss all the signs, hahahaha.

Congrats,
Erin